Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who publish with Medika Alkhairaat : Jurnal Penelitian Kedokteran dan Kesehatan agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant Journal Medika Alkhairaat right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/) that allows others to remix, adapt, build upon the work non-commercially with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in Journal Medika Alkhairaat.
2. Authors are permitted to copy and redistribute the journal’s published version of the work non-commercially (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Journal Medika Alkhairaat.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.